This Naples DJ Riptide 239-543-9949
Has had three gigs over the years that the client told us they really weren’t interested in getting people to dance. Every other party we’ve done as a Naples DJ, Cape Coral DJ, or Fort Myers DJ, were all interested in getting people up on the dance floor Getting people to dance is the most important job a Naples DJ feels he has for your event. If this is not the case, be sure to let him know you want more dinner type or listening music during your party. Naples DJ Riptide uses lighting as well as music to create a mood to get people up to the dance floor. There are a few things to keep in mind if you are having an event and you want people to dance;
1. Dim your lights in the venue, usually the dimmer the better to entice people to dance. Many people feel better in a darker setting so people won’t see their dancing expertise 🙂
2. Let your Naples DJ use his lighting to create more excitement on the dance floor.
3. Night parties are usually better for getting people to dance.
4. Make sure you have a dance floor if possible, not carpeting, sand, or something else where people can’t slide their feet.
5. Try to be open to songs that your Naples DJ knows can get people to dance. He’ll have quite a few favorites that he knows will work if you have a dance crowd.
Enjoy a night with Naples DJ Riptide and you can hire us at djriptide.com